Sport respects your rights was implemented by ten European sport- and socio-cultural organisations and Universities with a wide geographic scope and with varying structural, national and organisational set-ups.
- Sportunion Austria (Lead Partner)
- German Sport University of Cologne, Institute of Sociology and Gender Studies (in charge of training, coaching, monitor- ing and evaluating)
- Engso Youth (coordinated this transnational cooperation)
- Edge Hill University, United Kingdom
- FIAF | Italian Aerobic and Fitness Federation
- Campaign Against Homophobia, Poland
- NOC*NSF | Dutch Olympic Committee * Dutch Sports Federation
- DJK Sports Youth, Germany
- German Sports Youth
- Austrian Athletics Federation
- Sportunion Austria
Council of Europe in supporting function:
Detailed information about each partner organisation, both in English and in their national language, is available on the individual pages linked above and at the top right.